Dear Vintage - Opel friends,
I'm pleased to be able to offer you the following article:
ATE main brake cylinder ⌀22.2mm, Opel rear-wheel drive 'big brakes'
Over time, even the best main brake cylinder stops being the best, or starts to leak brake fluid. Here you will receive a brand new ATE main brake cylinder with 22.2mm piston diameter. This part can be used as a spare for a defective old part (with ⌀20.64mm), or to provide a larger braking system with precious brake fluid. When converting the braking system from the Rekord E 2.2E with ventilated brake discs, for instance, then this main brake cylinder is the first choice!
The technical data:
- Piston diameter: 22.2mm
- Brake fluid reservoir terminal: 13mm
- Number of brake line terminals: 3
- Spacing between attachment holes for the braking force reinforcer: 60mm
- Rear terminal: M10x1 Gewinde
- Front RHS terminal: M12x1 thread
- Front LHS terminal (underneath): M10x1 thread
- Fixture length / fixture depth 182mm.
In case the brakes for your Opel rear-wheel drive need to be 'even hotter', we also have the really big main brake cylinder, with 23.81mm pistons, in stock.
Please be aware, this main brake cylinder is suitable for system ATE, when you have a "Delco" braking force reinforcer installed, then this part will not fit.