Dear Vintage - Opel friends,
I'm pleased to be able to offer you the following article:
ATE main brake cylinder 23.81mm, Opel rear-wheel drive 'large 24V brakes'
Over time, even the best main brake cylinder stops being the best, or starts to leak brake fluid. Here you will receive a brand new ATE main brake cylinder with 23.81mm piston diameter. Standardly installed in Senator A and Monza (without ABS). Nowadays, this main brake cylinder is mostly used in conversions with large braking systems in the Manta / Ascona, Kadett or Rekord. When you drive the famed '24V - brakes', or even a solution with a 4-piston brake body, then this is exactly the right part for you! Naturally it can also be used as a replacement for defective original parts!
The technical data:
- Piston diameter: 23.81mm
- Brake fluid reservoir terminal: 22mm (Attention: include the corresponding plugsin your order!)
- Number of brake line terminals: 3
- Spacing between attachment holes for the braking force reinforcer: 60mm
- Terminal for brakeline: 3x M10x1 thread
- Fixture length / fixture depth 182mm.
In case you need the main brake cylinder with 20.64mm oder 22.2mm, you can also find these in the edelschmiede shop.
Please be aware, this main brake cylinder is suitable for system ATE, when you have a "Delco" braking force reinforcer installed, then this part will not fit.